Confused over the different functionality and information IDS/IPS engines provide? Are you looking for an open source solution? There are options, each with different features and strengths. To help determine what might work best in your environment, we will walk through the setup of three popular open source intrusion detection packages: Bro, [...]
Category Archive for 'Suricata'
- Three Open Source IDS/IPS Engines: The Setup
- FISMA Reform: Lieberman, Collins, and Carper Introduce Bill
- FedRAMP and Recent Changes Prepare Feds for Cloud Adoption
- Google Visualization: An Example Graphing NVD CVE Data
- COBIT 5 Joins Together COBIT 4.1, Risk IT, and Val IT 2.0
- OMB Says Bring on the Clouds: Frightening or Funny?
- Suricata: A Next Generation IDS/IPS Engine
- Movement on the US Cyber Command
- Soon-To-Be Classic: A Geek Christmas Story
- Santa’s Secrets Leaked